Statesman Tie’s Namibia Skinny Tie was designed to represent the flag of Namibia. For this tie, we used all of the colors of the flag; we made the blue the primary stripe and then added in smaller red, white and green stripes to accent the blue. Then, we placed the golden sun from the flag into the corner of the tie. We think we created a classy tie that can be worn at any time for any occasion.
Regarding the flag specifically:
- Red – represents Namibia’s most important resource, its people. It refers to their heroism and their determination to build a future of equal opportunity for all.
- White – refers to peace and unity.
- Green – symbolizes vegetation and agricultural resources.
- Blue – represents the clear Namibian sky and the Atlantic Ocean, the country’s precious water resources and rain.
- Golden-yellow sun – life and energy.
(Source, here. )
The Namibia Tie is a great gift for missionaries, businessmen, and anyone who loves Namibia.
Our high quality Namibia Tie is made with 100% woven silk and measures 61″ long x 2.5″ wide.
Represent Namibia with pride by showing everyone where you’re from, where you’ve been or where you’re going.
|Dimensions||3.5 × 61 in|